CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION OF CAMEROONIAN NATIONALS
As a rule, Cameroonians taking up residence abroad must register at the earliest opportunity at a Cameroonian Diplomatic Mission or Consulate. Upon registration, a consular card is issued.
NB: Visitors and foreign nationals are not entitled to a consular card.
Requirements to obtain a Consular Card
- Consular card application form can be downloaded, printed and completed from the following link :
- Photocopy of passport (data page only).
- Photocopy of Residence permit or proof of legal residence.
- Two recent photographs, passport size (4cm x 4cm), in color or black and white. Photocopies, instant photos from vending machines, snapshots – and scanned photos are not accepted.
- Fees, £10.00 in cash or postal order (made payable to The Cameroon High Commission).
- Add a return-envelope with full address (if applicable).
Minimum waiting period two (02) weeks or 14 clears days.