APPLYING FOR A TRANSCRIPTION BIRTH CERTIFICATE
(Cameroonian children born in the UK and the Scandinavian Region exclusively)
A formal request addressed to The High Commissioner (handwritten or typed) containing the full address in the UK or Scandinavian region, phone number, e-mail, and profession. The request letter must mention the occupation of both parents.
- Copies of mother and fathers’ passports (data page only).
- Original and photocopy of British and/or Scandinavian region birth certificate(s).
- Copy of marriage certificate (if applicable).
- Certified letter of authorization from the non-Cameroonian parent.
- Registered prepaid return envelope with the address of applicant (if applicable).
- Fees of £20.00 in cash or postal order (made payable to Cameroon High Commission).
Minimum waiting period for the transcription of birth certificate is two (02) weeks or 14 clear days.