Stay connected

Trending News

Certificate of Relocation


Permanent /Settled residents and foreign nationals are not eligible to apply for a relocation certificate.

A formal request addressed to The High Commissioner (handwritten or typed) containing the full address in the UK or Scandinavian region, phone number, e-mail and profession.

  1. List of personal Items to be transported.
  2. Photocopy of Cameroon passport.
  3. Photocopies of study permit or work permit.
  4. Photocopy of Certificate obtained after studies.
  5. Letter of Institution or University indicating completion of studies.
  6. Photocopy of mission order (for civil servants).
  7. Photocopy of authorization for Internship (for Interns).
  8. Photocopy of consular card.

Minimum waiting period is two (02) weeks or 14 clear days.