APPLYING FOR A RELOCATION CERTIFICATE
Permanent /Settled residents and foreign nationals are not eligible to apply for a relocation certificate.
A formal request addressed to The High Commissioner (handwritten or typed) containing the full address in the UK or Scandinavian region, phone number, e-mail and profession.
- List of personal Items to be transported.
- Photocopy of Cameroon passport.
- Photocopies of study permit or work permit.
- Photocopy of Certificate obtained after studies.
- Letter of Institution or University indicating completion of studies.
- Photocopy of mission order (for civil servants).
- Photocopy of authorization for Internship (for Interns).
- Photocopy of consular card.
Minimum waiting period is two (02) weeks or 14 clear days.