REGISTRATION OF CAMEROONIAN NATIONALS
As a rule, Cameroonians taking up residence abroad must register at the earliest opportunity at a Cameroonian Diplomatic Mission or Consulate. Upon registration, a consular card is issued.
NB: Visitors and foreign nationals are not entitled to a consular card.
Requirements to Obtain Consular Card.
- Download, print, and complete the Consular Card Application Form
- Photocopy of the passport data page.
- Photocopy of Residence permit or proof of legal residence.
- 02 passport size Photos 4 cm x 4 cm.
- Fees, £10.00 in cash or postal order (addressed to Cameroon High Commission).
- 1 Return envelope with your full address (if applicable).
Minimum waiting period two (02) weeks or 14 clears days.
List of Passports pending Collection (UK) – Nov 02 2020
Le Temps des Opportunites:vol 64 – Jun/Aug 2020 – Bilingual